Sunday, June 28, 2015

Junk Style


The Settee, coffee table and 1950s metal chair are all trash and treasure finds. The rocking chairs were $5 on clearance, the small table is from Ikea and was painted to match the chair. 
For years I've been scavenging trash and treasure days and have amassed a rag tag collection of benches and various porch worthy pieces. I figured now was a good time to try and pull those items into a cohesive collection.  So I present $15 worth of porch furniture, some paint, an indoor/outdoor rug from Menards, a few cushions and a pallet 13 star flagged by my teenage son who knows my love of Revolutionary War history.
1950's Metal lawn chair that was sanded and painted colonial red.   The Revolutionary War pallet flag was made by son.   

No comments:

Post a Comment